Tuesday, 30 November 2021

Schoolgirl dies of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in locked garage

Schoolgirl dies of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in locked garage

MOSCOW: A 15-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in a car while the engine was running.

Alena Styukhina was killed when toxic fumes filled a garage in Russia as she was allegedly seduced by a boy racer.

Artyom Dorogov, 22, is said to have turned on the engine to keep warm while he had sex with the girl.

He is accused of involuntary manslaughter and underage sex following the tragedy in the village of Zemetchino.

Alena is said to have met Dorogov while visiting relatives in the area and went to a garage where he kept his car.

He allegedly turned the engine on to keep the vehicle warm after the pair undressed.

They are said to have felt unwell as the toxic gas filled the garage, but Dorogov passed out as he tried to leave the vehicle.

When he regained consciousness, he allegedly left the garage with Alena still passed out inside the car.

Dorogov is said to have then rushed to his relatives and told them what had happened in the garage.

Paramedics were called to the scene but were unable to help Alena, who was already dead.

A police spokeswoman said: “Knowing that the victim was younger than 16, the suspect had a sexual intercourse with her in the car Lada Priora.

“The car’s engine was working to keep them warm, and the doors of the garage were closed.

“The autopsy showed the girl died because of carbon monoxide poisoning.”

Check Also

UN warns of worst ‘cascade of human rights setbacks in our lifetimes’

Refugees who fled the conflict in Ethiopia’s Tigray region ride a bus going to the ...

Leave a Reply