Recruiter CANCER RESEARCH UK
Salary £19500 per annum + excellent benefits & bonus scheme
Posted 07 Jan 2016
Closes 04 Feb 2016
Contact Cancer Research UK
Industry Charities, Policy & research
Hours Full Time
Listing Type Job vacancy
Are you a retail professional looking for your next step in management?
We’re looking for a commercially minded Area Support Manager to join our retail shop teams across the Essex region. In this varied and exciting new role you will be instrumental in maximise income through people, resources and stock.
No two days will be the same, can you…
- Deputise for the Area Manager
- Support the achievement of area income and expenditure budgets
- Generate quality donated goods through area driven initiatives
- Play an integral part in the achievement of area Key Performance Indicators
- Support the recruitment, development and retain high calibre staff in all positions, including volunteers
- Support shops to comply with CRUK financial and administration procedures, and Ultimately:
- Bring forward the day that all cancers are cured
Cancer Research UK is leading pioneering, life-saving research and our long-term ambition is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 1,100 retail staff work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Now we need an ambitious Area Support Manager who is customer service orientated, has a strong ability to build effective relationships with shop teams and volunteers and has a proactive attitude. You’ll have strong commercial awareness, a good understanding of budgeting and forecasting, furthermore you’ll enjoy using your sales skills. You’ll also have an ability to analyse data, draw insights and make recommendations to ensure the shop hits its targets.
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your…
- Proven successful track record in retail management
- An understanding of high street retail fashion
- Achievement of sales and profit targets
- Experience of performance management
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working.
You can find out more about our Retail Teams and recent highlights by taking a look at our CRUK Retail Video or by downloading a candidate pack below.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th January 2016, 23:55
In addition, we are also recruiting for an Area Support Manager in the Central London Region. If you are interested in applying for this role, then please follow the link below: