New version of Android is coming as Google has rolled out its next Android named Android O. Android O Released for Developers. The new software is coming with a variety of new features. The new developer tool is available for the Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X and Nexus Player.
Here are some prominent features of Android O:
- Notification Shade: In Android O, there is a little re-ordering of the toggles. Moreover, it also takes up a little more space on-screen.
- Notification Handling: As for notification handling, the new software has come with some advancement. If you long press on a notification you’ll see a toggle for Notifications.
- Quick Setting: New version of Android provides better quick setting. When you open up the Quick Settings screen, you’ll see we still have different color schemes for the Pixels compared to Nexus devices.
- App Badges: Android O provides native support for app badges. With this feature, app icon will show you your unread notification count etc
- keyboard Navigation: This feature will allow you to get a better operating system support if they ever want to use keyboard based arrow and tab navigation capabilities.
- Picture in Picture Display: The new Android O features picture in picture display. Now the users can get the multiple window in a screen. Moreover, users will watch the video in picture in picture display.