Saturday, 21 July 2018

Boy, 12, loses eye, finger as charging phone explodes

PHONE explodes

BEIJING: A 12-year-old boy was blinded in the right eye and lost a finger after his mobile phone exploded in his hand, while the device was being charged. He lost consciousness immediately after the blast.

The incident took place at his home in Guangxi Province, China.

According to the reports, it was apparently due to the impact of the explosion that Meng Jisu ended up losing his eyesight partially and his right index finger, while reaching for the phone.

The blast blew off his finger, with his palm and other finger getting severely injured in the process. The explosion also damaged his right eyeball, sources said.

Check Also

Emergency room ‘doctor’ sparks outrage after posting ‘provocative’ images

LONDON: An emergency room paramedic has sparked fury after posting images wearing her scrubs and a ...

Leave a Reply